10 Things to Be Thankful For After a Break Up
After a break up, you may not feel very thankful but you should be! Here are 10 reasons why you should be thankful:
1. You can now find the person you are meant to be with!
2. You can focus on the things you really want and need in your next partner.
3. You have time to spend with the greatest person in the world: You!
4. You can spend time with your friends and family. You probably didn’t have a lot of extra free time during your relationship so now you can spend time with your loved ones.
5. You don’t have to spend every Saturday doing _______. (Fill in the blank with anything that your ex loved doing but you were not thrilled to do, ex. Watching Sports)
6. If you want to spend all of your free time watching Sex and the City reruns- you can! And no one can say anything about it!
7. You get to go on fun dates and meet new people!
8. You are a better person because you have learned more about yourself because of that relationship.
9. You can make your own decisions about everything and you don’t need a second opinion.
10. You get to look forward to an exciting future with a new relationship and new experiences!
- by Broken Heart Rehab
- posted at 1:20 pm
- November 19, 2013